The Drucker Society Global Network is a loose affiliation of all-volunteer organizations that draw on Peter Drucker’s vast body of work for information and inspiration as they seek to effect positive change in their local communities.
The network is overseen by a leadership council made up of representatives from member organizations. Its annual meeting takes place in Vienna, Austria, in conjunction with the annual Global Peter Drucker Forum.
Drucker Society volunteers around the world deliver a slate of programs developed on their own or in conjunction with the Drucker Institute.
Programs delivered by Drucker Society volunteers in their local communities include:
- A Drucker-based training program for nonprofit organizations.
- “The Responsibility Gap,” a presentation on how organizations can help bridge the divide between our obligations and our actions.
- A workshop on innovation for would-be entrepreneurs.
- A workshop on effective leadership.
- Book clubs in which members discuss Drucker’s teachings and how to apply them to their companies and communities.
- A Drucker-based management curriculum for middle school and high school students.
Drucker Society chapter locations around the world
To learn more, please contact Lawrence Greenspun at [email protected] or 909-607-8755.